Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Why Hello

Thanks for stopping by! I guess if you're still reading this, you'd like to know a little about me. Obviously, my name is Eliza(beth), and I love photography. Here is what you may NOT know...

I have lived in Columbia, TN since 1998. This town means alot to me. Its where my dad was born, where I met and subsequently married the love of my life, where I had my beautiful daughter, and made some amazing friends. I love recognizing people everywhere I go, and meeting new ones everyday.

I currently do my photo sessions from my home, and some on location sessions, depending on what you're looking for. My 1 1/2 year old daughter Willa, is my "assistant" and constant companion. Please note, she isn't a very good assistant, but she is a GREAT companion.
 
I hope that you will feel relaxed and at home, I do-so you should too!
So now that we are better acquainted, look around. Let me know if we can get together some time soon.
"Because you believed in me, I believed in me."

No comments:

Post a Comment