Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

So confused.

So for those of you that do this kind of thing with ease, I applaud you.  I am so confused as to how to make this page a working site, let alone a reflection of myself. I will get it though...eventually.

 I had kindof a crappy day at work yesterday, and it made me want to work harder and harder at what I do outside of work.  Maybe then, I will be able to let it go.  My boss can't seem to let go of his idea of me in his head, and his opinion will never change, no matter how hard I try to change it.  He hates the fact that I am a photographer.  To him, that means my mind is never on my "actual" job, and I am too concerned with outside activities.  Not true.  I'm tired.  So tired of trying to change his mind, i'm ready to throw in the towel.  I can't though, for my family. My original goal was to be a full time photographer in 2 years.  Might just shoot for 1.  Lets get this ball rolling, in a serious kinda way!

"What you have to tell yourself is, I'm not a failure. I failed at doing something. There's a big difference."

 Erma Bombeck

No comments:

Post a Comment